In case you missed it earlier today:
The time has arrived. Tomorrow morning I am going to pack up my stuff and drive down to Portland! I’m going to make a pit-stop in Vancouver, WA around noon to get my bike out of my storage unit and stash my luggage. I should be officially in Portland by the afternoon depending on bus schedules…
A couple things I’ll need help with:
1) Do any of you Portland peeps have a couch I could crash on tomorrow (Sunday) night? I’ll also be looking for couches during the next week or two while I’m checking out apartments, but I’m happy to hop around in order to not over-stay my welcome with any one person. (I’ve also spotted a number of hostels and motels that are close-in and totally affordable if need be, so I’m not super desperate… I just think it would be more fun to crash with friends than in a lonely motel.)
2) I’m catching a ride with a guy I met on craigslist rideshare, so for safety reasons I’d like to give this guy’s contact information along with an itinerary of our trip to someone who can sort of keeps tabs on me and make sure that I arrive in Portland safely. (I have a good feeling about him- I looked him up on a number of social networks, and he seems pretty legit.) I don’t want to post his contact info publicly, so if you’re willing to help out- send me an ask and I’ll reply with his info. Also, if anyone wants to add me on Google latitude or “Find My Friends” or something… that would be cool too. You can never be too safe, you know.
I’m soooo excited! I can’t wait to see you all!!!
- sadlovelyheart likes this
- amoraliste reblogged this from amoraliste and added:
- sadmasturbation said: :DDDDDDDDDDD
- thestateoffire likes this
- theoriginalsettler likes this
- howstrangetobe-anythingatall likes this
- wanderlustandcoffee likes this
- wanderlustandcoffee said: Congrats on your move back to p-town!
- mercurypdx likes this
- amoraliste posted this